The Lost City of Z Parent Guide
A deadly obsession.
The Lost City of Z
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Lost City of Z rated PG-13? The Lost City of Z is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for violence, disturbing images, brief strong language and some nudity
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons, gun, and hand-to-hand violence, some involving animals and some in a war context, with some blood and little detail.
- Several scenes of violence depicting injury and physical assault.
- Occasional gory images.
- Disturbing content.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol in a recreational context.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for The Lost City of Z after the break...
News About "The Lost City of Z"
Obviously, any conclusions the film comes to about his fate will be conjecture and not fact. But it is amazing how this mystery has captured the imagination of curious minds for almost a century.
Cast and Crew
The Lost City of Z is directed by James Gray and stars Charlie Hunnam, Sienna Miller, Tom Holland, Robert Pattinson.
The most recent home video release of The Lost City of Z movie is July 11, 2017. Here are some details…
The Lost City of Z releases to home video (DVD or Blu-ray) on July 11, 2017. Extras include:
- Audio Commentary
- Three Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes