The Leisure Seeker Parent Guide
Looking for lost memories.
The Leisure Seeker
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Leisure Seeker rated R? The Leisure Seeker is rated R by the MPAA for some sexual material.Violence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief hand-to-hand violence with no blood or detail.
- Two depictions of physical assault and self-harm (suicide).
- Some scenes that may frighten children.
- Portrayal of sexual activity, with no nudity and little detail.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent sexual references and language.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 14 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
_ Frequent use of profanity.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing and vulgar expressions.
- Sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol and prescription drug use.
Page last updated September 4, 2018
News About "The Leisure Seeker"
The Leisure Seeker opens in limited US theaters on March 9, 2018, and in limited Canadian theaters on March 16, 2019.
Cast and Crew
The Leisure Seeker is directed by Paolo Virzì and stars Donald Sutherland, Helen Mirren, Kirsty Mitchell.