Law Abiding Citizen Parent Guide
Law Abiding Citizen
Rating & Content Info
Why is Law Abiding Citizen rated R? Law Abiding Citizen is rated R by the MPAA for strong bloody brutal violence and torture, a scene of rape, and pervasive language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence, including shootings, stabbings and explosions (blood and detail shown).
- Portrayals of graphic violence, including gruesome deaths(blood, gore, and detailed wounds shown).
- Portrayals of prolonged suffering and emotional distress.
- Prolonged portrayal of torture and execution.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Implied sexual activity and sexual violence.
- Sexual references, crude language and sexual slurs.
- Buttock nudity shown in non-sexual contexts.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of profanity, cursing, vulgar expressions, and scatological slang.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depiction of substance abuse and drug use.
Page last updated July 25, 2016
News About "Law Abiding Citizen"
Cast and Crew
Law Abiding Citizen is directed by and stars Gerard Butler, Jamie Foxx, Leslie Bibb.
The most recent home video release of Law Abiding Citizen movie is February 16, 2010. Here are some details…
Law Abiding Citizen releases to DVD and Blu-ray on February 16, 2010.