The Killing of a Sacred Deer Parent Guide
The price of friendship.
The Killing of a Sacred Deer
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Killing of a Sacred Deer rated R? The Killing of a Sacred Deer is rated R by the MPAA for disturbing violent and sexual content, some graphic nudity and language.Violence:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Portrayals of hand-to-hand and gun violence, some involving children and some in a self-harm context.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with nudity (depicting pubic region, breasts and buttocks) and some detail.
- Infrequent buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
Seven instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in sexual context.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated November 17, 2017
More parents' guide for The Killing of a Sacred Deer after the break...
News About "The Killing of a Sacred Deer"
Cast and Crew
The Killing of a Sacred Deer is directed by Yorgos Lanthimos and stars Nicole Kidman, Alicia Silverstone, Colin Farrell, Barry Keoghan .