Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Assassins try to one-up each other in this shoot-fest about Danny Bryce (Jason Stratham), a former member of Britain's Elite Special Air Service, who is blackmailed by a nasty crime boss (Clive Owen). At stake is the life of Hunter (Robert DeNiro), Bryce's father-like mentor.
Why Is Killer Elite Rated R?
Killer Elite is rated R for strong violence, language and some sexuality/nudity.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Killer Elite...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail and blood.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Beast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
-Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity, sexual references and ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Killer Elite.
Jason Stratham is the star of the Transporter franchise. Robert De Niro has had a long movie career—often playing the bad guy. He takes on a more comical role in the fantasy film Stardust. Clive Owen plays a hero in the film King Arthur.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Killer Elite...
Killer Elite releases to home video on January 10, 2012.