Kidnap Parent Guide
Never mess with a mother -- even if she's not a bear!
Rating & Content Info
Why is Kidnap rated R? Kidnap is rated R by the MPAA for violence and peril.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of physical assault, weapons use and injury.
- Frequent gun, weapons, hand-to-hand, and vehicular violence, with some blood and little detail.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
Eight instances of coarse language, including:
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Page last updated October 31, 2017
More parents' guide for Kidnap after the break...
News About "Kidnap"
The film Kidnap was in put under lock and key when the its production company, Relativity Studios, went bankrupt. When the legal ransom was settled, the movie was given a release date: August 4, 2017. Despite the long wait, family audiences will not likely be greeting the return of this R-rated title with a warm embrace.
Cast and Crew
Kidnap is directed by Luis Prieto and stars Halle Berry, Patrick Kearns, Lew Temple, Dana Gourrier.
The most recent home video release of Kidnap movie is October 31, 2017. Here are some details…
Kidnap release to home video (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy) on October 31, 2017.