Kick-Ass 2 Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Kick-Ass 2 rated R? Kick-Ass 2 is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, pervasive language, crude and sexual content, and brief nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Frequent explicit violence: acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Depictions of fighting, shooting, stabbing, dismemberment and explosion.
- Pervasive portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand to hand violence, mostly in a context of brutality, with blood and detail shown.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Two sexually suggestive scenes.
- Breast nudity shown in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Crude content.
- Infrequent crude and detailed portrayals of bodily functions, including depictions of vomit and feces.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of detailed, aggressive sexual language and sexual slurs.
- Pervasive, often aggressive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, vulgar expressions, profanity, and cursing.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol and/or tobacco.
Page last updated May 28, 2016
News About "Kick-Ass 2"
Cast and Crew
Kick-Ass 2 is directed by Jeff Wadlow and stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloë Grace Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Jim Carrey.
The most recent home video release of Kick-Ass 2 movie is December 17, 2013. Here are some details…
Kick-Ass 2 is releasing to home video on December 17, 2013.
Related home video titles:
An innocent bystander gets roped into fighting criminals in a costume in Somebody’s Hero. Chloë Grace Moretz plays a young girl who tries to rescue an orphaned boy she meets in a train station in Hugo. Jim Carrey lends his voice to a character intent on saving an entire world in Horton Hears a Who. And a younger Aaron Taylor-Johnson appears in The Illusionist and The Thief Lord.