Get Our Full Review
Steven Spielberg's dinosaur franchise is releasing on DVD and Blu-ray as the Jurassic Park Trilogy.
Why Is Jurassic Park Trilogy Rated PG-13?
Jurassic Park Trilogy is rated PG-13
Canadian Movie Ratings
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Jurassic Park Trilogy...
Home Video Notes: Jurassic Park Trilogy
Release Date: 25 October 2011
On October 25, 2011, the Jurassic Park Trilogy releases on DVD and Blu-ray.
Jurassic Park Trilogy
Bonus Features include:
- The Making of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, and Jurassic Park III
- The Jurassic Park Phenomenon: A Discussion with Author Michael Crichton
- Dinosaur Turntables
- Industrial Light & Magic: Before and After
- A Visit to Industrial Light & Magic
- Hurricane in Kauai Featurette
- The Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park III
- Feature Commentary with Special Effects Team
- Montana: Finding New Dinosaurs
- The Special Effects, Sounds, and Art of Jurassic Park III
- Deleted Scenes
- Tour of Stan Winston Studio
- Production Archives: Storyboards, Models, Photographs, Design Sketches and Conceptual Drawings
- Steven Spielberg Directs Jurassic Park
- Theatrical Trailers
- The Magic of Industrial Light & Magic
- Return to Jurassic Park this six-part documentary features all-new interviews with the many of the cast members from all three films, the filmmakers and Steven Spielberg.
- Early Pre-Production Meetings
- The World of Jurassic Park
- Location Scouting
- The Industrial Light & Magic Press Reel
Exclusive HD Content
- My Scenes
- Pocket Blu
- Video Timeline
- Advanced Remote Control
- Browse Titles