Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Old dogs should not teach young pups new tricks. But that doesn't stop Johnny Knoxville. Playing the Jackass character Irving Zisman, an 86-year-old grandpa, Knoxville takes an 8-year-old (Jackson Nicoll) on a road trip with a hidden camera in tow. The pair then interacts with regular citizens with the goal of offending as many as possible.
Why Is Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa Rated R?
Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa is rated R for strong crude and sexual content throughout, language, some graphic nudity and brief drug use.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language.
- Sexually suggestive scenes in a strip club context with no nudity, but some detail.
- Infrequent breast and male genital nudity in a comic context, with some detail.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Partial or full nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Infrequent detailed portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol abuse.
- Substance abuse.
- Brief portrayal of illegal drug use involving marijuana.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa.
This movie is part of the Jackass Franchise, which is based on a TV series. Grandparents are better role models to their grandchildren in A Dog Of Flanders, The Mighty and Return to Me. Elderly uncles take over the care of a young nephew in Secondhand Lions.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa...
Jackass Presents bad Grandpa releases to home video on January 28, 2014.