Isle of Dog Parent Guide
Lost and found.
Isle of Dog
Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Why is Isle of Dog rated PG-13? Isle of Dog is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for thematic elements and violent imagesViolence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of physical assault and injury.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence, with some blood and little detail.
- Infrequent references to suicide, with little detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of medical procedures, with some detail
- Some grotesque images.
- Scenes that may cause a child brief anxiety, or fear.
- Mild sexual references.
- Brief buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Crude content.
- Infrequent use of profanity and cursing.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated March 8, 2018
More parents' guide for Isle of Dog after the break...
News About "Isle of Dog"
Cast and Crew
Isle of Dog is directed by Wes Anderson and stars Bryan Cranston, Koyu Rankin, Edward Norton.