Get Our Full Review
When the rooftop TV antenna is mysteriously broken, Little Hogarth Hughes (Eli Marienthal) sets out with his loaded bb-gun to find the culprit. But no matter what his imagination may have suggested, the responsible party is a big surprise.
Why Is The Iron Giant Rated PG?
The Iron Giant is rated PG for fantasy action and mild language.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to The Iron Giant.
This is one of Brad Bird’s earlier movies. Lately, he is more widely known as the man who dreamed up The Incredibles, the extremely popular Dinsey/Pixar animation.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: PG
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of The Iron Giant...
This movie is now available on a two disc collectors edition. Some of the features include:
- English, Spanish, and French subtitles.
- English (Dolby Digital 5.1) and French (Dolby Digital 5.1) audio.
- Commentary by director Brad Bird, animator Tony Fucile, Story Department Head Jeff Lynch, supervising animator Steven Markowski.
- Eight additional scenes including an alternate opening.
- 13 branching featurettes on the making of the film.
- Director Brad Bird and Creative Consultant Teddy Newton analyze two sequences.
- A featurette called “The Voice of the Giant”.
- Still galleries, Filmographies, Trailers and Weblinks.