Incarnate Parent Guide
A spirit within.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Incarnate rated PG-13? Incarnate is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for intense sequences of horror violence, terror, disturbing images, brief strong language, sensuality and thematic elements
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Three scenes of explicit violence depicting physical assault, weapons and evisceration.
- Frequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence, some involving children, with some blood and gory detail.
- Frequent nightmarish imagery.
- Several frightening scenes depicting supernatural beings.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Mild sexual references.
- Nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 11 instances of coarse language, including:
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol and tobacco.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Incarnate after the break...
News About "Incarnate"
Cast and Crew
Incarnate is directed by Brad Peyton and stars Catalina Sandino Moreno, Aaron Eckhart.
The most recent home video release of Incarnate movie is March 7, 2017. Here are some details…
Incarnate releases to home video on March 7, 2017.