Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
This horror film about an attacking pack of cannibalistic mutants is the sequel to Wes Craven's: The Hills Have Eyes.
Why Is The Hills Have Eyes II Rated R?
The Hills Have Eyes II is rated R for prolonged sequences of strong gruesome horror violence and gore, a rape and language
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in The Hills Have Eyes II...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and detailed portrayals of graphic violence and gory images (including corpses, blood and grotesque wounds).
- Depictions of violence involving guns, weapons, hand-to-hand conflict and sexual assault.
Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Portrayals of intense fear and psychological suffering
- Sexual references and innuendo
- Implied sexual activity including sexual assault
- Nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent coarse language, including the use of the sexual expletive (sometimes in a sexual context) and slurs.
(c)2007 One Voice Communications Ltd. All rights reserved.