Full Review Coming Soon!
Look for our review on or near Jul 25, 2014.
Half human/half god, Hercules (Dwayne Johnson) can't seem to please those in heaven with his amazing physical feats. So he hires out his talents to those on earth.
Why Is Hercules Rated PG-13?
Hercules is rated PG-13 for epic battle sequences, violence, suggestive comments, brief strong language and partial nudity.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Hercules...This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Pervasive depictions of weapons and hand-to-hand violence, with blood and some detail shown.
- Infrequent portrayals of frightening monsters.
- Grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Mild sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Extra info about this movie
Learn more about the mythological character of Hercules.