Haywire Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Haywire rated R? Haywire is rated R by the MPAA for some violence.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent explicit violence, including acts depicted in a realist manner with blood and detail.
- Frequent gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and detail.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, choking and shooting.
- Detailed portrayal of a corpse.
- Some grotesque images.
- Embracing and kissing.
,p>- - Mild sexual innuendo.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and profanity.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Haywire after the break...
News About "Haywire"
Cast and Crew
Haywire is directed by Steven Soderbergh and stars Gina Carano, Ewan McGregor, Michael Fassbender.
The most recent home video release of Haywire movie is May 1, 2012. Here are some details…
Haywire releases to home video on May 1, 2012.
Related home video titles:
An undercover agent has her identity compromised, putting herself and her family at risk, in Fair Game. Jason Bourne can’t even remember who he is let alone understand why there are so many people out to get him in The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum.