Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Mallory Kane (Gina Carano) takes on the kind of undercover jobs that governments and other powerful global entities would rather have kept quiet. But when the covert operative is double crossed, she is on her own to get home while meting out revenge on those that betrayed her.
Why Is Haywire Rated R?
Haywire is rated R for some violence.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Haywire...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent explicit violence, including acts depicted in a realist manner with blood and detail.
- Frequent gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and detail.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, choking and shooting.
- Detailed portrayal of a corpse.
- Some grotesque images.
- Embracing and kissing.
,p>- - Mild sexual innuendo.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and profanity.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Haywire.
An undercover agent has her identity compromised, putting herself and her family at risk, in Fair Game. Jason Bourne can’t even remember who he is let alone understand why there are so many people out to get him in The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Haywire...
Haywire releases to home video on May 1, 2012.