Halloween (2007) Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Halloween (2007) rated R? Halloween (2007) is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, language, some sexuality and brief drug use
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent scenes of explicit violence including beatings, stabbings, mutilation, and murder.
- Gory depictions of dead and mutilated corpses, along with mutilated animals (blood and detail shown).
- Frequent gun and weapons use, as well as hand-to-hand combat (blood, gore and detailed wounds shown
- Portrayals of intense fear and psychological suffering.
- Graphic portrayals of torture.
- Frequent disturbing scenes and gory/grotesque images.
- Occasional gory/grotesque images
- Frequent upsetting or disturbing scenes
- Implied sexual activity with teen-aged characters (breast and buttock nudity shown).
- Brief instances of simulated sexual activity.
- Breast and buttock nudity shown in a violent context
- Nudity in both sexual and non-sexual contexts.
- Use of crude and descriptive sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Frequent (about 45) uses of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs and derogatory references to sexual orientation.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depiction of some tobacco use (smoking).
Page last updated March 13, 2013
News About "Halloween (2007)"
Cast and Crew
Halloween (2007) is directed by Rod Zombie and stars Scout Taylor-Compton, Malcolm McDowell, Tyler Mane. .
The most recent home video release of Halloween (2007) movie is October 7, 2008. Here are some details…
Related home video titles:
Halloween movies don’t have to be this frightening! Click here for a list of spooky suggestions.