Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
If the used car industry sometimes has a reputation for hiring sleazy salesmen, it is thanks to the likes of Don Ready (Jeremy Piven). Worse than even the stereotype suggests, this hard-living hustler is about to share his selling secrets with the employees of a failing auto dealership.
Why Is The Goods - Live Hard, Sell Hard, Rated R?
The Goods - Live Hard, Sell Hard, is rated R for sexual content, nudity, pervasive language and some drug material.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in The Goods - Live Hard, Sell Hard,...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent weapons use and hand-to-hand confrontations (no blood and few details shown).
- Pervasive use of crude and descriptive sexual language, innuendo, and references.
- Infrequent portrayals of implied sexual activity (no nudity and few detail shown).
- Female nudity (breast and frontal depictions) shown in a sexual situation.
- Portrayal of fondling, embracing and kissing.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, once in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of profanity, including scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural, sexual and developmental slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Two portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Tobacco use
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to The Goods - Live Hard, Sell Hard,.
Some fast talking sales pitches go wrong in the movies Yes Man and Larger Than Life. A used car salesmen helps a motorcycle enthusiast in The Worlds Fastest Indian. The challenges of the profession are examined in The Pursuit of Happyness.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of The Goods - Live Hard, Sell Hard,...
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard releases to DVD and Blu-ray on December 15, 2009.