Going the Distance Parent Guide
Going the Distance
Rating & Content Info
Why is Going the Distance rated R? Going the Distance is rated R by the MPAA for sexual content including dialogue, language throughout, some drug use and brief nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Descriptive and crude sexual language.
- Buttock nudity seen in sexual situations.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and Kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Scene depicting illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Page last updated July 20, 2016
News About "Going the Distance"
Cast and Crew
Going the Distance is directed by Nanette Burstein and stars Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Ron Livingston.
The most recent home video release of Going the Distance movie is November 30, 2010. Here are some details…
Going The Distance is releasing on DVD and Blu-ray on November 30, 2010.
Related home video titles:
In Sleepless in Seattle, a woman from the eastern United States falls in love with a man she has never meet who lives on the west coast. Drew Barrymore plays another character with a challenged romantic relationship in Fever Pitch. And Justin Long tries to capture the attention of a young woman who is involved with her car in Herbie Fully Loaded.