God’s Not Dead Parent Guide
Persecution follows a student who defies his teacher by claiming, God's not Dead.
God’s Not Dead
Rating & Content Info
Why is God’s Not Dead rated PG? God’s Not Dead is rated PG by the MPAA for thematic material, brief violence and an accident scene.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Two scenes depicting slapping/beating.
- Portrayals of domestic violence and serious injury.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence in a domestic context, with no blood or detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of accidents, with no blood and little detail.
- Frequent references to death, loss, terminal illness, and matters of Christian faith.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for God’s Not Dead after the break...
News About "God’s Not Dead"
Do you, or do you not believe in God? What arguments would you site to prove your position on this question?
Cast and Crew
God’s Not Dead is directed by Harold Cronk and stars Shane Harper, Kevin Sorbo, David A.R. White .
The most recent home video release of God’s Not Dead movie is August 5, 2014. Here are some details…
God’s Not Dead releases to home video on August 5, 2014.
Related home video titles:
In Creation, the life work of scientist Charles Darwin fuels the heated debate between believers and non-believers. A child that testifies Heaven is for Real causes great controversy. In Chariots Of Fire, an athlete is threatened with losing his chance to participate in the Olympics because of his belief in honoring the Sabbath day. The life of Christ is depicted in The Bible: The Epic Mini Series and Son of God.