Girls Trip Parent Guide
They've gotten older, but they haven't grown up.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Girls Trip rated R? Girls Trip is rated R by the MPAA For crude and sexual content throughout, pervasive language, brief graphic nudity, and drug material
- Infrequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Three depictions of physical assault, with no blood or detail.
- Two scenes of nudity (depicting buttocks and/or genitalia) in sexual contexts.
- Infrequent buttock and male frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Full frontal nudity.
- Crude content
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual slurs and innuendo.
- Frequent use of detailed sexual language and references.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with some detail.
Approximately 150 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, sexual slurs, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal substance use in a recreational context.
- Alcohol use and abuse.
Page last updated October 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Girls Trip after the break...
News About "Girls Trip"
Seriously? In the name of equal rights, do women really need to behave as irresponsibly as the worst men? It is disparaging enough watching the male antics depicted in films like The Hangover (plus its two sequels) and Last Vegas. Why can we see more films about females taking the higher road?
If you are looking for a comedy about a group of women who behave well even when things go badly, try Moms' Night Out.
Cast and Crew
Girls Trip is directed by Malcolm D. Lee and stars Jada Pinkett Smith, Queen Latifah, Tiffany Haddish, Regina Hall.
The most recent home video release of Girls Trip movie is October 17, 2017. Here are some details…
Girls Trip releases to home video on October 17, 2017.