Friends With Benefits Parent Guide
Friends With Benefits
Rating & Content Info
Why is Friends With Benefits rated R? Friends With Benefits is rated R by the MPAA for sexual content and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Some scenes may frighten young children.
- Four scenes of nudity, depicting buttocks, in sexual and non-sexual contexts.
- Detailed portrayals of sexual activity, both implied and simulated.
- Frequent, detailed use of sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, sexual slurs and cursing.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Drugs, alcohol and/or tobacco use.
- Some substance abuse.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Friends With Benefits after the break...
News About "Friends With Benefits"
Friends With Benefits releases to home video on December 2, 2011.
Cast and Crew
Friends With Benefits is directed by Will Gluck and stars Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake, Patricia Clarkson.