The Five Year Engagement Parent Guide
The Five Year Engagement
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Five Year Engagement rated R? The Five Year Engagement is rated R by the MPAA for sexual content and language throughout.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Two scenes of violence depicting fighting and shooting (some blood shown).
- Occasional gory images.
- Some Scenes may frighten children.
- Two scenes of nudity, depicting buttocks, in non-sexual contexts.
- Use of descriptive, sometimes crude, sexual language and references.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Offensive scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Alcohol abuse
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "The Five Year Engagement"
Cast and Crew
The Five Year Engagement is directed by Nicholas Stoller and stars Jason Segel, Emily Blunt, Chris Pratt, Alison Brie.
The most recent home video release of The Five Year Engagement movie is August 28, 2012. Here are some details…
The Five Year Engagementreleases to home video on August 28, 2012.