Rating & Content Info
Why is Zombieland rated R? Zombieland is rated R by the MPAA for horror violence/gore and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of graphic violence with gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, especially towards zombies (some blood and details are shown).
- Frequent upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Crude sexual references.
-References to crude bodily functions.
- Partial breast nudity shown.
- Embracing and kissing,
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, twice in a sexual context.
- Coarse language, scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayal of illegal substance abuse for recreational purposes.
Page last updated July 25, 2016
|British Columbia||18A||Explicit Violence.|
|Manitoba||18A||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Gory Scenes.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|
We do not have a full review for Zombieland because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Zombieland"
Cast and Crew
Zombieland is directed by Ruben Fleischer and stars Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin.
The most recent home video release of Zombieland movie is February 2, 2010. Here are some details…
Zombieland releases to DVD and Blu-ray on February 2, 2010.