Something wicked this way comes.
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Witch rated R? The Witch is rated R by the MPAA for disturbing violent content and graphic nudity.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons, hand-to-hand violence (some involving children and animals), with some blood and a little detail shown.
- Several depictions of beating and stabbing.
- Several frightening scenes depicting threat, intensity and suspense.
- Frequent portrayals of unexplained phenomena in a frightening context.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Buttock nudity and female frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
Page last updated May 17, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Violence, Frightening Scenes.|
|Manitoba||14A||Matter Theme, Violence, Gory Scene.|
|Ontario||14A||Mature Theme, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for The Witch because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "The Witch"
Cast and Crew
The Witch is directed by Robert Eggers and stars Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Ineson, Kate Dickie.
The most recent home video release of The Witch movie is May 17, 2016. Here are some details…
The Witch releases to home video on May 17, 2016.
Related home video titles:
The supernatural world calls to a little girl in the animation Song of the Sea.