Of all the fish in the sea...
Rating & Content Info
Why is Why Him? rated R? Why Him? is rated R by the MPAA for strong language and sexual material throughout.
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence in a comic context.
- Several depictions of physical assault.
- Frequent use of crude, detailed sexual language.
- Two scenes of nudity (depicting pubic region and/or buttocks) in sexual contexts.
- Non-sexual nudity.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity and sexually suggestive scenes, with no nudity and some detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of and references to crude bodily functions.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Occasional crude scenes and content.
Approximately 180 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context.
- Infrequent references to illegal substance use in a recreational context.
Page last updated March 28, 2017
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse and Sexual Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Crude Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Manitoba||14A||Coarse Language, Crude Content.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Why Him? because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Why Him?"
Cast and Crew
Why Him? is directed by John Hamburg and stars James Franco, Bryan Cranston, Zoey Deutch .
From the Studio: Over the holidays, Ned (Bryan Cranston), an overprotective but loving dad and his family visit his daughter at Stanford, where he meets his biggest nightmare: her well-meaning but socially awkward Silicon Valley billionaire boyfriend, Laird (James Franco). The rivalry develops,and Ned's panic level goes through the roof when he finds himself lost in this glamorous high-tech world and learns that Laird is about to pop the question. Written by 20th Century Fox
The most recent home video release of Why Him? movie is March 28, 2017. Here are some details…
Why Him? releases to home video on March 28, 2017.
Related home video titles:
After a demotion at work, a father comes home only to find his daughter is dating his young boss in the movie In Good Company.