All play and no work.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Unfinished Business rated R? Unfinished Business is rated R by the MPAA for some strong risqué sexual content/graphic nudity, and for language and drug use.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
-Depictions of fighting and shooting.
- Frequent use of detailed sexual language and references.
- Five scenes of nudity, depicting breasts, buttocks and/or genitalia, in sexual and non-sexual contexts.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with breast and buttock nudity, along with some detail.
- Frequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent full frontal nudity in sexual context.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 75 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Detailed portrayals of illegal substance use (involving marijuana and hallucinogens).
- Substance abuse.
- Alcohol abuse.
Page last updated May 18, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language, Sexually Suggestive Scene, Nudity.|
|Manitoba||18A||Nudity, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Quebec||13+||Eroticism, Vulgar Language.|
|Canadian Home Video|
We do not have a full review for Unfinished Business because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Unfinished Business"
Cast and Crew
Unfinished Business is directed by Ken Scott and stars James Marsden, Sienna Miller, Dave Franco, Vince Vaughn.
NOTE: Unfinished Business is also known as The Untitled Vince Vaughn Movie.
From the Studio: A hard-working small business owner (Vince Vaughn) and his two associates (Tom Wilkinson, Dave Franco) travel to Europe to close the most important deal of their lives. But what began as a routine business trip goes off the rails in every imaginable - and unimaginable - way, including unplanned stops at a massive sex fetish event and a global economic summit. © Fox
The most recent home video release of Unfinished Business movie is June 16, 2015. Here are some details…
Unfinished Business releases to home video on June 16, 2015.