This Is The End
This Is The End
Rating & Content Info
Why is This Is The End rated R? This Is The End is rated R by the MPAA for crude and sexual content throughout, brief graphic nudity, pervasive language, drug use and some violence
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Visually explicit portrayals of violence shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Detailed gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent gun, weapons and hand-to-hand violence, with blood and detail.
- Explicit depiction of decapitation and dismemberment.
- Depictions of beating, stabbing, dismemberment, impalement, mutilation, burning and explosion.
- Nudity shown in a non-sexual context.
- Portrayal of sexual activity with breast and buttocks nudity shown with some detail.
- Brief male genital nudity in a comic context.
- Crude content.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language and references.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions (urination and vomiting) shown in some detail.
Approximately 400 instances of coarse language including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Aggressive slurs and sexual references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of illegal drug use (marijuana, cocaine and ecstasy), for recreational purposes.
- Detailed, graphic portrayals of substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated September 30, 2013
|British Columbia||18A||Frequent Coarse Language, Explicit Violence.|
|Alberta||18A||Substance Abuse, Crude Coarse Language, Gory Violence.|
|Manitoba||18A||Brutal Violence, Crude Content, Substance/Alcohol Abuse.|
|Ontario||18A||Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Graphic Violence.|
|Quebec||13+||Horror, Vulgar Language|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|
We do not have a full review for This Is The End because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "This Is The End"
Cast and Crew
This Is The End is directed by Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen and stars Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel, James Franco, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Michael Cera, Emma Watson.
The most recent home video release of This Is The End movie is October 1, 2013. Here are some details…
This is the End releases to home video on October 1, 2013.