The Green Inferno
The trees aren't the only living things in danger.
The Green Inferno
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Green Inferno rated R? The Green Inferno is rated R by the MPAA for aberrant violence and torture, grisly disturbing images, brief graphic nudity, sexual content, language and some drug use.
- Visually explicit portrayals of violence including extreme brutality, extreme bloodletting and extreme tissue damage.
- Frequent explicit violence depicting dismemberment, decapitation and evisceration.
- Frequent depictions of beating, shooting, torture, impalement and decapitation.
- Pervasive portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence, some in a context of torture, with blood, dismemberment, and gruesome detail.
- Explicit torture,
- Frequent detailed references to sexual violence in a context of female genital mutilation.
- Frequent disturbing scenes and grotesque images.
- Scenes and situations may cause extreme adverse psychological impact.
- Incidents of suicide.
- Brief portrayal of sexual activity, with no nudity.
- Breast and male genital nudity in a non-sexual context.
- References to female genital mutilation.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references.
- Crude content.
Approximately 75 instances of coarse and sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Scene of illegal drug use for recreational purposes (marijuana).
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
- Substance use.
Page last updated May 12, 2016
|British Columbia||18A||Explicit Violence.|
|Alberta||18A||Gory Violence, Disturbing Content.|
|Manitoba||R||Brutal Violence, Disturbing Content, Gory Scenes.|
|Ontario||R||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video|
We do not have a full review for The Green Inferno because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "The Green Inferno"
Cast and Crew
The Green Inferno is directed by Eli Roth and stars Lorenza Izzo, Ariel Levy, Daryl Sabara.
The most recent home video release of The Green Inferno movie is January 5, 2016. Here are some details…
Green Inferno releases to home video on January 5, 2016.
Related home video titles:
Other environmentalist voiced their concerns (without such horrific opposition) in the documentaries The 11th Hour and An Inconvenient Truth. A group of Christian missionaries meet with violence when they try to preach to tribal people living in the Amazon. Their story is recounted as a documentary in Beyond the Gates of Splendor and in a dramatized version called End of the Spear.