Rating & Content Info
Why is Ted rated R? Ted is rated R by the MPAA for crude and sexual content, pervasive language, and some drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence, with a little blood and some detail shown.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
-Disturbing and offensive scenes.
- Frequent use of detailed crude and sexual language.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- One portrayal of breast nudity and one portrayal of buttock nudity in non-sexual contexts.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied and simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of and references to crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of ethno-cultural, sexual, and developmental slurs and derogatory language.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and detailed references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 8, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse and Sexual Language.|
|Alberta||18A||Crude Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Manitoba||18A||Crude Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Canadian Home Video|
We do not have a full review for Ted because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Ted"
Cast and Crew
Ted is directed by Seth MacFarlane and stars Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Seth MacFarlane, Giovanni Ribisi.
The most recent home video release of Ted movie is December 10, 2012. Here are some details…
Ted releases to home video on December 11, 2012.