Sighted for a second time.
Rating & Content Info
Why is T2: Trainspotting rated R? T2: Trainspotting is rated R by the MPAA for drug use, language throughout, strong sexual content, graphic nudity and some violence.
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence, with blood and detail.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Breast, buttock, and male frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Breast and buttock nudity in a sexual situation, along with some detail.
- Limited embracing and kissing
- Full frontal nudity.
- Implied sexual activity
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Portrayal of a crude bodily function, with some detail.
Approximately 170 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Detailed and graphic portrayals of illegal drug use (involving cocaine and heroin)
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated March 30, 2017
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language, Drug Use, Sexually Suggestive Scene, Nudity.|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Canadian Home Video|
? Limited Release
T2: Trainspotting is currently in limited release. Therefore we may not be able to offer a full review on its release date. In the meantime, please check the Content Details section to find out what you can expect in this film.
News About "T2: Trainspotting"
Cast and Crew
T2: Trainspotting is directed by Danny Boyle and stars Ewan McGregor, Jonny Lee Miller, Robert Carlyle, Ewen Bremner.
Related home video titles:
Ewan McGregor can also be seen in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.