Rating & Content Info
Why is Saw VI rated R? Saw VI is rated R by the MPAA for sequences of grisly bloody violence and torture, and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence, including depictions of mutilated corpses, disembowelment, dismemberment, shooting, stabbing and compound fracture.
- Frequent graphic portrayals of torture and brutality.
- Frequent portrayals of self-mutilation and serious injury.
- Frequent, detailed, gory and grotesque images (blood and detail shown).
- Frequent disturbing scenes, which may have an extreme adverse psychological impact.
- Frequent portrayals of intense emotional and physical suffering, some involving children
- Sexual references.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Use of scatological slang, cursing and slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- References to drugs, alcohol and tobacco use.
Page last updated July 25, 2016
|British Columbia||18A||Explicit Violence.|
|Alberta||18A||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes.|
|Manitoba||R||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes.|
|Ontario||18A||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|
We do not have a full review for Saw VI because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Saw VI"
Cast and Crew
Saw VI is directed by Kevin Greutert and stars Tobin Bell, Tanedra Howard.
The most recent home video release of Saw VI movie is January 26, 2010. Here are some details…
Saw VI releases to DVD and Blu-ray on January 26, 2010.