Rating & Content Info
Why is Saw 3D rated R? Saw 3D is rated R by the MPAA for sequences of grisly bloody violence and torture, and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Several scenes of explicit and prolonged graphic violence.
- Pervasive graphic portrayals of torture.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
Frequent, detailed, gory images depicting decapitation, dismemberment, mutilation, shooting, impalement, explosions, electrocution, stabbing, strangulation, fighting and burning.
- Portrayals of mutilated corpses (blood and detail wounds shown).
- Frequent portrayals of self-mutilation and serious injury (blood, gore and detail shown).
- Pervasive portrayals of intense emotional and physical suffering.
- Scenes and situations may cause extreme adverse psychological impact.
- Breasts nudity shown in a non-sexual context.
- Limited embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Page last updated July 20, 2016
|British Columbia||18A||Explicit Violence.|
|Alberta||R||pervasive gruesome violence and suffering.|
|Manitoba||R||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes.|
|Ontario||18A||Brutal Violence, Coarse Language, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|
We do not have a full review for Saw 3D because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Saw 3D"
Cast and Crew
Saw 3D is directed by Kevin Greutert and stars Tobin Bell, Costas Mandylor, Betsy Russell, Sean Patrick Flanery.
The most recent home video release of Saw 3D movie is January 25, 2011. Here are some details…
Saw 3D (also known as Saw VII or Saw: The Final Chapter) is releasing to home video on January 25, 2011.