Rating & Content Info
Why is Project X rated R? Project X is rated R by the MPAA R for crude and sexual content throughout, nudity, drugs, drinking, pervasive language, reckless behavior and mayhem - all involving teens.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent weapons and hand-to-hand violence shown in some detail.
- Animal cruelty.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Frequent, aggressive use of crude and descriptive sexual language,references and innuendo.
- Brief portrayals of sexual activity (with breast nudity).
- Frequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing, kissing and fondling.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, shown in some detail.
- Crude content.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, some times in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, sexual and ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Detailed alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated June 19, 2012
|British Columbia||18A||Frequent Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||18A||Substance Abuse, Crude Content, Language May Offend.|
|Manitoba||18A||Sexual Content, Coarse Language, Substance/Alcohol Abuse.|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Crude Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|
We do not have a full review for Project X because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Project X"
Cast and Crew
Project X is directed by Nima Nourizadeh and stars Thomas Mann, Oliver Cooper, Jonathan Daniel Brown, Dax Flame, Kirby Bliss Blanton, Alexis Knapp.
The most recent home video release of Project X movie is June 18, 2012. Here are some details…
Project X releases to home video on June 26, 2012.