Rating & Content Info
Why is Paul rated R? Paul is rated R by the MPAA for language including sexual references, and some drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting, shooting and explosion (with some blood and detail).
- Some grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent use of crude and sexual language, references, and innuendo.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs.
- Two scenes depicting buttock nudity in non-sexual contexts.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Three scenes depicting illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Page last updated August 9, 2011
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Language May Offend.|
|Manitoba||14A||Crude Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Violence, Substance Abuse,|
|Quebec||G||Not Recommended for Young Children.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Paul because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Paul"
Cast and Crew
Paul is directed by Greg Mottola and stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Kristen Wiig, Seth Rogen.
The most recent home video release of Paul movie is August 9, 2011. Here are some details…
Paul releases to DVD and Blu-Ray on August 9, 2011.