Is his story fiction or a premeditated plot for murder.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Nocturnal Animals rated R? Nocturnal Animals is rated R by the MPAA for violence, menace, graphic nudity, and language.
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Infrequent references to sexual assault.
- Brief portrayal of sexual assault with no nudity and some detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence with little blood or detail.
- Depicting physical assault and injury.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Prolonged female buttock and frontal nudity in a non-sexual, artistic context.
- Nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Sexual violence.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 90 instances of coarse language including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions, profanity and cursing.
- Crude sexual references.
- Sexual language.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated January 30, 2017
|British Columbia||14A||Sexually Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Sexual Violence, Nudity, Disturbing Content.|
|Manitoba||14A||Violence, Nudity, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Violence, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Nocturnal Animals because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Nocturnal Animals"
Cast and Crew
Nocturnal Animals is directed by Tom Ford and stars Amy Adams, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Shannon.
The most recent home video release of Nocturnal Animals movie is February 21, 2017. Here are some details…
releases to home video on February 21, 2017.