A Most Wanted Man
Mysterious intent makes an illegal immigrant a terrorist suspect.
A Most Wanted Man
Rating & Content Info
Why is A Most Wanted Man rated R? A Most Wanted Man is rated R by the MPAA for language.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Depiction of punching.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence with no blood or detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of the after-effects of torture, with no blood and some detail.
- Infrequent references to torture and sexual assault, with little detail.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Three instances of sexual language.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in an aggressive or sexual context.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use,
Page last updated May 21, 2016
|British Columbia||PG||Coarse Language, Violence|
|Manitoba||14A||Language May Offend, Tobacco Use/Promotion.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for A Most Wanted Man because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "A Most Wanted Man"
Cast and Crew
A Most Wanted Man is directed by Anton Corbijn and stars Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright, Willem Dafoe, Grigoriy Dobrygin.
From the Studio:
When a half-Chechen, half-Russian, brutally tortured immigrant turns up in Hamburg's Islamic community, laying claim to his father's ill gotten fortune, both German and US security agencies take a close interest: as the clock ticks down and the stakes rise, the race is on to establish this most wanted man's true identity - oppressed victim or destruction-bent extremist? Based on John le Carré's novel, A MOST WANTED MAN is a contemporary, cerebral tale of intrigue, love, rivalry, and politics that prickles with tension right through to its last heart-stopping scene. -- Written by Roadside Attractions
This movie is releasing after the death of actor Philip Seymour Hoffman.
The most recent home video release of A Most Wanted Man movie is November 4, 2014. Here are some details…
A Most Wanted Man releases to home video on November 4, 2014.