Men, Women & Children
It has revolutionized our lives -- but is it for the better?
Men, Women & Children
Rating & Content Info
Why is Men, Women & Children rated R? Men, Women & Children is rated R by the MPAA for strong sexual content including graphic dialogue throughout-some involving teens, and for language.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of fighting.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Depictions of a suicide attempt.
- Sexually suggestive scenes.
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity, with brief breast nudity and some detail.
- Frequent use of detailed sexual language and references, often in a context of online pornography.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity, some involving teens.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, often in a sexual context, sometimes in a bullying context;.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, sexual slurs, and vulgar expressions.
- Slurs and sexual references.
Page last updated May 19, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse and Sexual Language, Sexually Suggestive Scenes.|
|Manitoba||14A||Coarse Language, Mature Theme.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content|
|Quebec||13+||Eroticism, Vulgar Language.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Men, Women & Children because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Men, Women & Children"
Cast and Crew
Men, Women & Children is directed by Jason Reitman and stars Ansel Elgort, Adam Sandler, Judy Greer.
From The Studio:
Men, Women and Children follows the story of a group of high school teenagers and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-image, and their love lives. The film attempts to stare down social issues such as video game culture, anorexia, infidelity, fame hunting, and the proliferation of illicit material on the internet. As each character and each relationship is tested, we are shown the variety of roads people choose - some tragic, some hopeful - as it becomes clear that no one is immune to this enormous social change that has come through our phones, our tablets, and our computers. Written by Paramount Pictures
The most recent home video release of Men, Women & Children movie is January 13, 2015. Here are some details…
Men, Women & Children releases to home video on January 13, 2015.