Rating & Content Info
Why is Margin Call rated R? Margin Call is rated R by the MPAA for language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Mild sexual references.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 12, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language.|
|Manitoba||14A||Mature Theme, Coarse Language, Tobacco Use/Promotion.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Margin Call because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Margin Call"
Cast and Crew
Margin Call is directed by J.C. Chandor and stars Zachary Quinto, Stanley Tucci, Kevin Spacey, Paul Bettany, Jeremy Irons.
The most recent home video release of Margin Call movie is December 20, 2011. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes: Margin Call
Release Date: 20 December 2011
Margin Call releases to home video in either a DVD or Blu-ray package. Both include:
- Audio commentary with writer/director J.C. Chandor and producer Neal Dodson
- Deleted scenes
- Behind-the-scenes featurettes