Rating & Content Info
Why is Looper rated R? Looper is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, language, some sexuality/nudity and drug content.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence, with realistic detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent hand-to-hand and weapons violence, sometimes involving children (some blood and detail shown).
- Depictions of shooting, fighting, beating, mutilation and explosion.
- Disturbing scenes and grotesque images.
- Breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Nudity in sexual situation.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Mild sexual references.
- Crude content.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and profanity.
- Infrequent use of cursing and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of drug use and substance abuse.
Page last updated December 31, 2012
|British Columbia||14A||Violence. Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended for Children, Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Looper because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Looper"
Cast and Crew
Looper is directed by Rian Johnson and stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis, Emily Blunt.
The most recent home video release of Looper movie is December 30, 2012. Here are some details…
Looper releases to home video (Blu-ray/DVD combo pack) on January 1, 2013.