Wolverine's softer side.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Logan rated R? Logan is rated R by the MPAA for strong brutal violence and language throughout, and for brief nudity.
- Non-graphic violence.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Pervasive portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence, with blood, physical assault, injury and wound detail.
- Explicit depictions of weapons use and decapitation.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent gory and grotesque images.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Scene of nudity, depicting breasts, in a non-sexual context.
- Mild sexual references.
Approximately 80 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing , profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated February 20, 2017
|British Columbia||18A||Explicit Violence.|
|Manitoba||18A||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||18A||Brutal Violence, Coarse Language, Gory Scenes.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|
We do not have a full review for Logan because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Logan"
Cast and Crew
Logan is directed by James Mangold and stars Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Boyd Holbrook .
Logan was perviously titled Wolverine Sequel 2017.