Let’s Be Cops
Looks can be deceiving.
Let’s Be Cops
Rating & Content Info
Why is Let’s Be Cops rated R? Let’s Be Cops is rated R by the MPAA for language including sexual references, some graphic nudity, violence and drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Several depictions of fighting, beating and shooting, ith little blood or detail.
- Scene of nudity, depicting male buttocks and genitalia, in a non-sexual context.
- Full frontal nudity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
Approximately 140 instances of coarse language including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of profanity, cursing, and ethno-cultural slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol abuse.
- Substance abuse.
- Two scenes of drug use involving marijuana and methamphetamine.
Page last updated May 21, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Coarse Language, Substance Abuse.|
|Manitoba||14A||Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Let’s Be Cops because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Let’s Be Cops"
Cast and Crew
Let’s Be Cops is directed by Luke Greenfield and stars Damon Wayans Jr., Jake Johnson Nina Dobrev, Angela Kerecz.
From the Studio:
It's the ultimate buddy cop movie except for one thing: they're not cops. When two struggling pals dress as police officers for a costume party, they become neighborhood sensations. But when these newly-minted "heroes" get tangled in a real life web of mobsters and dirty detectives, they must put their fake badges on the line. -- Written by 20th Century Fox
The most recent home video release of Let’s Be Cops movie is November 11, 2014. Here are some details…
Let’s Be Cops releases to home video on November 11, 2014.