Double the trouble.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Legend rated R? Legend is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, language throughout, some sexual and drug material.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent depictions of fighting, beating, shooting and stabbing.
- Domestic violence.
- Portrayal of suicide.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Sexual language and references.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 200 instances of coarse language, including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of vulgar expressions and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Infrequent portrayals of prescription drug use.
Page last updated May 12, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Violence, Frequent Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Coarse Language, Brutal Violence.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Graphic Violence.|
|Quebec||13+||Violence, Vulgar Language.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Legend because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Legend"
Cast and Crew
Legend is directed by Brian Helgeland and stars Tom Hardy, Emily Browning, Taron Egerton .
Learn more about the real twin gangsters: Ronald "Ronnie" Kray and Reginald "Reggie" Kray.
The most recent home video release of Legend movie is March 1, 2016. Here are some details…
Legend releases to home video on MAarch 1, 2016.