Growing up is hard to avoid.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Laggies rated R? Laggies is rated R by the MPAA for language, some sexual material and teen partying.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
-Limited portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Crude content.
Approximately 43 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity and cursing.
- Infrequent use of sexual language.
- Slurs and sexual references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context, sometimes involving minors.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated May 19, 2016
|British Columbia||PG||Coarse and Sexual Language.|
|Quebec||G||Not Recommended For Young Children.|
|Canadian Home Video|
We do not have a full review for Laggies because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Laggies"
Cast and Crew
Laggies is directed by Lynn Shelton and stars Chloë Grace Moretz, Keira Knightley, Sam Rockwell.
In this film, the character Megan may be dealing with a mental disorder. Learn more about arrested development and how you can help someone suffering from this problem.
The most recent home video release of Laggies movie is February 10, 2015. Here are some details…
Laggies releases to home video on February 10, 2015.