A personal look at First Lady, Jacqueline Kennedy.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Jackie rated R? Jackie is rated R by the MPAA for brief strong violence and some language
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Two scenes of violence depicting weapons use and injury.
- Brief portrayal of gun violence in a historical context, with some blood and gory detail.
- Scenes containing some gory images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco use in a historical context.
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and prescription drug use.
Page last updated January 18, 2017
|Alberta||PG||Violence, Disturbing Content.|
|Ontario||PG||Mature Theme, Language May Offend, Gory Scenes, Tobacco Use.|
|Canadian Home Video|
? Limited Release
Jackie is currently in limited release. Therefore we may not be able to offer a full review on its release date. In the meantime, please check the Content Details section to find out what you can expect in this film.
News About "Jackie"
Cast and Crew
Jackie is directed by Pablo Larraín and stars Natalie Portman, Peter Sarsgaard, Billy Crudup.
Learn more about the real Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy.
From the Studio: JACKIE is a searing and intimate portrait of one of the most important and tragic moments in American history, seen through the eyes of the iconic First Lady, then Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy (Natalie Portman). JACKIE places us in her world during the days immediately following her husband's assassination. Known for her extraordinary dignity and poise, here we see a psychological portrait of the First Lady as she struggles to maintain her husband's legacy and the world of "Camelot" that they created and loved so well. Written by Fox Searchlight Pictures
The most recent home video release of Jackie movie is March 7, 2017. Here are some details…
Jackie releases to home video on March 7, 2017.
Related home video titles:
The movie Parkland, portrays the assassination of Jackie’s husband, President John F. Kennedy. This US president faced the Cuban Missile crisis, which is depicted in the film Thirteen Days, and kicked off the moon race that is documented in When We Left Earth - The NASA Missions.