The Iron Giant
Good things can come in big packages.
Read Our Full Review & Parent Discussion Questions Here
|Canadian Home Video||PG|
News About "The Iron Giant"
Cast and Crew
The Iron Giant is directed by Brad Bird and stars Brad Bird, Jennifer Aniston, Vin Diesel, Eli Marienthal, Harry Connick.
The most recent home video release of The Iron Giant movie is September 6, 2016. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes:The Iron Giant: Signature Edition Release Date:6 September 2016 Warner Brothers Studios releases The Iron Giant to home video (Blu-ray) in a Signature Edition. Special features include: - The Giant’s Dream: An all new documentary about the dramatic story behind the making one of The Iron Giant - Two version of the film: The Iron Giant: Signature Edition (2015) and The Iron Giant: Original Theatrical Edition (1999) - Feature-Length Commentary by Director Brad Bird -Mini documentary segments: Teddy Newton The X Factor, Duck and Cover sequence and The Voice of the Giant - Deleted Scenes, Original Opening Sequences and Featurettes that give you an inside look into the score, character design, storyboards and animation - Motion Gallery - Trailer for The Iron Giant: Signature Edition
Home Video Notes:The Iron Giant
Release Date:11 November 2004
This movie is now available on a two disc collectors edition. Some of the features include:
- English, Spanish, and French subtitles.
- English (Dolby Digital 5.1) and French (Dolby Digital 5.1) audio.
- Commentary by director Brad Bird, animator Tony Fucile, Story Department Head Jeff Lynch, supervising animator Steven Markowski.
- Eight additional scenes including an alternate opening.
- 13 branching featurettes on the making of the film.
- Director Brad Bird and Creative Consultant Teddy Newton analyze two sequences.
- A featurette called “The Voice of the Giant”.
- Still galleries, Filmographies, Trailers and Weblinks.
b>Home Video Release:The Iron Giant
Related home video titles:
This is one of Brad Bird’s earlier movies. Lately, he is more widely known as the man who dreamed up The Incredibles, the extremely popular Dinsey/Pixar animation.