The eyes tell all.
Rating & Content Info
Why is I Origins rated R? I Origins is rated R by the MPAA for some sexuality/nudity, and language.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayal of violence in an accident context, with little blood or detail shown.
- Scene depicting dismemberment.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Two scenes of nudity, depicting breasts and/or buttocks, in sexual and non-sexual contexts.
- Three sexually suggestive scenes.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Mild sexual references.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use
Page last updated May 23, 2016
|British Columbia||PG||Sexually Suggestive Scenes, Coarse Language, Nudity.|
|Manitoba||14A||Sexual Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for I Origins because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "I Origins"
Cast and Crew
I Origins is directed by Mike Cahill and stars Michael Pitt, Brit Marling, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey.
The most recent home video release of I Origins movie is December 9, 2014. Here are some details…
I Origins releases to home video on December 9, 2014.