Rating & Content Info
Why is Halloween (2007) rated R? Halloween (2007) is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, language, some sexuality and brief drug use
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent scenes of explicit violence including beatings, stabbings, mutilation, and murder.
- Gory depictions of dead and mutilated corpses, along with mutilated animals (blood and detail shown).
- Frequent gun and weapons use, as well as hand-to-hand combat (blood, gore and detailed wounds shown
- Portrayals of intense fear and psychological suffering.
- Graphic portrayals of torture.
- Frequent disturbing scenes and gory/grotesque images.
- Occasional gory/grotesque images
- Frequent upsetting or disturbing scenes
- Implied sexual activity with teen-aged characters (breast and buttock nudity shown).
- Brief instances of simulated sexual activity.
- Breast and buttock nudity shown in a violent context
- Nudity in both sexual and non-sexual contexts.
- Use of crude and descriptive sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Frequent (about 45) uses of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs and derogatory references to sexual orientation.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depiction of some tobacco use (smoking).
Page last updated March 13, 2013
|British Columbia||18A||Horror, Explicit Violence, Sexually Suggestive Scenes.|
|Alberta||18A||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes.|
|Manitoba||18A||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes, Sexual Content.|
|Ontario||18A||Brutal Violence, Coarse Language, Nudity, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|
We do not have a full review for Halloween (2007) because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Halloween (2007)"
Cast and Crew
Halloween (2007) is directed by Rod Zombie and stars Scout Taylor-Compton, Malcolm McDowell, Tyler Mane. .
The most recent home video release of Halloween (2007) movie is October 7, 2008. Here are some details…
Related home video titles:
Halloween movies don’t have to be this frightening! Click here for a list of spooky suggestions.