Not all that glitters is gold.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Gold rated R? Gold is rated R by the MPAA for language throughout and some sexuality/nudity.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of physical assault.
- Characters are in perilous situations.
- Scenes that may frighten children.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity with no nudity and little detail.
- Sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Sexually suggestive scene.
- Buttock nudity in a non-sexual context;
- Crude content and vulgar expressions.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 130 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing and profanity.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent alcohol use and drunkenness.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated March 22, 2017
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Gold because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Gold"
Cast and Crew
Gold is directed by Stephen Gaghan and stars Bryce Dallas Howard, Matthew McConaughey, Rachael Taylor .
This movie is loosely based on a true story. Learn more about the rise and fall of Bri-X.
Gold has a similar production aesthetic as the R-rated Wolf of Wall Street, which also follows the schemes and scandals of a get rich quick scheme.
The most recent home video release of Gold movie is May 2, 2017. Here are some details…
Gold releases to home video on May 2, 2017.