You are not welcome here.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Get Out rated R? Get Out is rated R by the MPAA for violence, bloody images, and language including sexual references.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and gory detail.
- Depictions of physical assault and injury.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Frightening scenes.
- Sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated February 24, 2017
|British Columbia||14A||Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Coarse Language, Violence.|
|Manitoba||14A||Disturbing Content, Brutal Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Gory Scenes, Graphic Violence.|
|Quebec||13+||Violence, Vulgar Language.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Get Out because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Get Out"
Cast and Crew
Get Out is directed by Jordan Peele and stars Allison Williams, Keith Stanfield, Daniel Kaluuya .