The street race must go on.
Read Our Full Review & Parent Discussion Questions Here
Rating & Content Info
Why is Furious 7 rated PG-13? Furious 7 is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for prolonged frenetic sequences of violence, action and mayhem, suggestive content and brief strong language.
Violence: An endless number of faceless secondary characters are gunned down in this movie. Other characters are shot, choked, stabbed, blown up and crushed. Pervasive depictions of gun, weapon and vehicular violence are also shown, with little or no blood. Characters engage in brutal street fights, beatings, and other hand-to-hand combat. The film includes tense moments of peril and danger. Characters perform risky stunts. Buildings and cars are blown up.
Sexual Content: Women are frequently seen in bikinis and other revealing clothing. A female’s buttocks are shown underneath a short skirt. Partial breast nudity is also depicted. Women are shown in seductive poses and engage in sensual dancing. Characters embrace and kiss. Some sexual dialogue and innuendo are included.
Language: The script contains a strong sexual expletive in a non-sexual context along with dozens of profane and crude expressions, mild cursing and scatological slang terms.
Alcohol / Drug Use: Characters drink in social settings.
Page last updated May 18, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Frequent Violence.|
|Manitoba||PG||Not Recommended For Young Children, Violence, Language May Offend.|
|Ontario||PG||Violence, Language May Offend.|
|Canadian Home Video|
News About "Furious 7"
Cast and Crew
Furious 7 is directed by James Wan and stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson .
The most recent home video release of Furious 7 movie is September 15, 2015. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes: Furious 7
Release Date: 15 September 2015
Furious 7 releases to home video with the following special features:
- Extended Cut of the Film
- Back to the Starting Line: Producer Neal Moritz, Chris Morgan and the cast join franchise newcomer director James Wan as they look back at how far the franchise has come bring the latest installment to life.
- Race Wars: Furious 7 brings the crew back to Race Wars, the iconic, fictional racing event from the very first film. Vin Diesel and a couple hundred friends are back for a full-throttle celebration of all things Fast with special guest-star Iggy Azalea, behind-the-scenes footage of the cars, the sweat and the girls.
- Snatch and Grab: A behind the scenes look at shooting one of the premier action sequences in the franchise’s history.
- Making of Fast & Furious Supercharged Ride
- The Cars of Furious: The car coordinator and his team join the cast and filmmakers for a closer look at the film’s spectacular cars.
- Flying Cars: People jump out of planes all the time, but not while sitting behind the wheel of a car. This entertaining featurette shows how the Furious 7 team pulled off this jaw-dropping sequence.
- Tower Jumps: A look at how one of the most exciting stunt sequences of the film, the Abu Dhabi tower jumps, became a reality.
- Inside the Fight: A combination of fight training footage and interviews takes viewers inside the fierce hand-to-hand fights.
- Talking Fast: Director James Wan and the cast of Furious 7 break down the movie’s most memorable moments and chat about how the Fast franchise has evolved over the years.
- Deleted Scenes
- “See You Again” Official Music Video Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth